

Since the time of Adam and Eve there has been sibling rivelry. Gosh, I remember Charisse and I going at it a few times (gasp ... we did? ... pray it wasn't so)! Of course none of us had a rivelry with Miki ... can anyone even imagine being at odds with Mik? Yep--Doug, Charisse, Dan and I (but not Miki) all had our times of frustration with each other. But you know what? Those memories are as faded as a pair of jeans laundered with bleach. Honestly--I only remember the good times. I bring it up because now my children are up at school together and I suspect that maybe now and then frustrations flare. (Gasp again?? ... just a quess ... human nature, after all, dictates it.) But frustrations become faded memories and simply dissapate when we stop and remember the value of family, unity, forgiveness, tolerance and the love of the Savior. And what greater season than this Christmas to pause and remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment