
Happy Birthday, Reggie Riley!! Wow--22 years old. Here's some pics of my little blondie through the years. Here he is with his very first birthday cake at his one-year birthday party. We were living in Orem, Utah where Tracy was still going to school.

We knew right off the bat that Reg would love sports. Don't you love his curls??? He had the most gorgeous curly hair.

Here he is with his fifth year birthday cake.


At his baptism--8 years old. We were living in Beaverton, OR.



As an Eagle Scout at 16 years old.

And as a "Wildcat" in high school at Westview, Beaverton, OR.
Now he's all grown up ... a returned missionary from Brazil ... and a student at BYU-I. What a wonderful 22 years of joy he has given to Tracy and I. We love you, son. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
OH my goodness!! I didn't know you all have a blog! I saw someone got to my blog from an address I didn't realize, and it turned out to be Grandpa's. I had no idea he had one! And then I saw your fam on there. And Trevor--but his is private, so I can't get on to say hi! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment