
Even though Mom has been gone for almost nine years, I don't think a day goes by without seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling something that reminds me of her. "Bigger than life" takes on a whole new meaning when a loved one--a truly loved one--is no longer here in this life, but whose presence one still feels almost daily. Mom is and always will be "bigger than life" as her life continues to bless my life and those of my children. "Nena" is a cherished word in the Riley family. I miss her dearly. I miss her perky personality, her beautiful smile, her warm touch, her positive attitude, her patient love, her flirtatious moments with dad, her acceptance of life's challenges, her tolerance, her long-suffering, her charity, her testimony and her enduring words, "I love you Shelley." Mom, I love you! Happy Mother's Day.
2 comments:
Happy Mothers day mom! I love you! I am sure Nena is so proud of you, i mean cmon, look how wonderful your kids turned out! haha!
luv ya
katie
Happy Mothers day! I love you! I am sure Nena is so proud of you, I mean cmon look how wonderful your kids turned out! haha
love ya
katie
Post a Comment