Background

7.01.2008

Charisse leaves for Scotland!



I dropped Charisse off at the airport this morning for a two-week trip to Scotland. Wow. She showed me all the places she and a friend of hers would be visiting, the castles, the Abbies, the farm houses, the bed and breakfasts, the coastlines. They are renting a car when they arrive in Glascow and will be going on a self-guided tour. (I'm not sure I could get used to traveling on the wrong (left) side of the road--so you go girl--admire your courage!) Chari has always had a love for history and has been studying all about Scotland for some time. As many of us know, she also has a great love for astronomy and is taking her astronomical map so she can identify stars from the other side of the planet. Only problem is .... the next 10 day forecast for Scotland is OVERCAST AND RAINY. Oh well. That is not about to deter her enthusiasm. We pray her trip will be safe and fun and can't wait for all her pics (I think she took enough memory chips for over 2,000 pics). Love you Chari!!

No comments: